Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Reading Life
Wed December 29, 2010
Ted O'Brien, Rodger Kamenetz, and Rob Verchick
By Susan Larson
We look back at the past literary year in New Orleans with author escort Ted O'Brien, hear a list of 2010's best books and events and a poem by Rodger Kamenetz, as well as Fred Kasten's Sound of Books interview with Rob Verchick.