Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
The Reading Life
Wed December 28, 2011
Ted O'Brien and Linda Prout
By Susan Larson
This week we'll be talking with Ted O'Brien, author escort, writer and bookseller, about his year of driving authors around New Orleans. And we'll visit with Linda Prout, who has a Free Little Library in her butterfly garden on the West Bank.