Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Business & Technology
Mon July 30, 2012
Tech forum planned in New Orleans
The Louisiana Technology Council is planning a forum for chief executive officers and chief information officers on Aug. 24. The events will take place from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at the Loews Hotel in New Orleans.
Among speakers will be Frank DeArmas, vice president and CIO of Johnson & Johnson.
Admission is by fee. More details are available by calling 304-2910.