Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Fri January 10, 2014
Target Breach More Widespread Than Originally Thought
Originally published on Tue January 14, 2014 4:13 pm
Update 3 p.m.: Target now believes that up to 110 million customers may have had their personal information stolen.
Target has increased its estimate of the number of customers affected by its recent security breach to 70 million.
The retailer originally stated that 40 million shoppers were affected by the theft which came during the holiday season.
Bloomberg News editor Winnie O’Kelley speaks with Here & Now’s Robin Young about the breach.