Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Sat January 26, 2013
Tales from the Happy Country Home
On this week's Louisiana Eats! Poppy celebrates the Chinese New Year and begins the countdown to Mardi Gras. First, the folks at Bayou Teche Brewery talk about the preparations they've made for Carnival Season and what they've brewed for the occasion. Then, Audra Ang discusses the time she spent in China as a journalist and the book her journey produced: To the People, Food is Heaven.