Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Sat January 26, 2013
Tales from the Happy Country Home
On this week's Louisiana Eats! Poppy celebrates the Chinese New Year and begins the countdown to Mardi Gras. First, the folks at Bayou Teche Brewery talk about the preparations they've made for Carnival Season and what they've brewed for the occasion. Then, Audra Ang discusses the time she spent in China as a journalist and the book her journey produced: To the People, Food is Heaven.