Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Fri June 12, 2009
Take the High Road, Not the Dual Track
By Andre Perry
New Orleans, LA – Andre Perry discusses why passing LA Senate Bill 259, which would create an alternate "career track" (as opposed to a college prepatory track)would be detrimental to the state and students.