Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Thu June 20, 2013
'Table Talk' From The Delta And 'Good Eggs' From The Bay
Many people within the culinary scene of New Orleans are not originally from here. Leah Chase calls them "foreigners." We'll hear from several of those "foreigners" on this week's Louisiana Eats!
Writer Julia Reed joins us to talk about her early years in the Mississippi Delta, her travels around the world, and her home in the Crescent City. We'll also hear about a new program coming to New Orleans called Good Eggs, which connects people together online so they can source their food locally.