Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Thu September 13, 2012
T-shirt, wristband sales will fund aid for Tulane football player
Tulane University says two of its seniors have designed a T-shirt and wristband bearing the name and jersey number of Green Wave football player Devon Walker.
Brad Girson and Jesse Schwartz started their own clothing line as sophomores. Now, the university says, net proceeds from sales of the shirts and wristbands will be donated to a fund established for Walker.
Walker suffered a cervical spine fracture Saturday during Tulane's game against Tulsa.