Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- For The First Time In 70 Years, Wild Whooping Cranes Have Laid Eggs In Louisiana
Thu September 13, 2012
T-shirt, wristband sales will fund aid for Tulane football player
Tulane University says two of its seniors have designed a T-shirt and wristband bearing the name and jersey number of Green Wave football player Devon Walker.
Brad Girson and Jesse Schwartz started their own clothing line as sophomores. Now, the university says, net proceeds from sales of the shirts and wristbands will be donated to a fund established for Walker.
Walker suffered a cervical spine fracture Saturday during Tulane's game against Tulsa.