Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Tue August 14, 2012
Surviving, Thriving In Spite Of Bipolar Disorder
Originally published on Tue August 14, 2012 11:13 am
Cinda Johnson is an expert in youth disabilities and emotional disorders. But she never suspected her teen daughter Linea would have bipolar disorder. Linea's life took a downturn when she began feeling depressed and even suicidal. Linea and Cinda chronicle their story in the new memoir Perfect Chaos. They speak with guest host Jacki Lyden.