Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Tue August 14, 2012
Surviving, Thriving In Spite Of Bipolar Disorder
Originally published on Tue August 14, 2012 11:13 am
Cinda Johnson is an expert in youth disabilities and emotional disorders. But she never suspected her teen daughter Linea would have bipolar disorder. Linea's life took a downturn when she began feeling depressed and even suicidal. Linea and Cinda chronicle their story in the new memoir Perfect Chaos. They speak with guest host Jacki Lyden.