Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Mon February 6, 2012
Super Bowl XLVI: Dogs In Ads, Madonna At Halftime
With an ad costing about $3.5 million per 30 seconds, the stakes were high as advertisers pulled out all their tricks to wow viewers on Super Bowl Sunday. To review the most talked about ads, guest host Jacki Lyden hears from Tampa Bay Times TV and media critic Eric Deggans, and Detroit News TV critic and writer Mekeisha Madden Toby. They also discuss Madonna's halftime show performance.