Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Fri August 10, 2012
Summer Olympics Marked By 'Gaming The Games'
Originally published on Fri August 10, 2012 4:08 pm
Rarely has cheating been such an issue at the Olympics until this year. From badminton to women's soccer to the South African swimmer who admitted cheating, athletes and their coaches are talking openly about gaming the system. And all of it, ironically, is playing out against the constant background music from Chariots of Fire, that iconic nod to gentlemanly, rule-observing sport.