Most Active Stories
- Le Show For Oct. 26, 2014
- Philadelphia Gets Its Water Management Act Together, And New Orleans Takes Notes
- MONDAY: State Treasurer John Kennedy; and Advocacy Director for Louisiana AARP Andrew Muhl
- Louisiana Department Of Education Releases School Report Cards
- Which Came First: The Mockingbird Or The Musician?
Thu May 2, 2013
Student Test Scores Used to Measure Teacher Training
Investigative journalism site The Lens features a story by Sarah Carr today. Carr looks at a Louisiana program that uses student test scores to evaluate teacher training programs. The education reporter sat down with WWNO's Eve Troeh to talk about her latest work, which Carr says could transform teacher training in Louisiana and across the nation.