Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Thu May 2, 2013
Student Test Scores Used to Measure Teacher Training
Investigative journalism site The Lens features a story by Sarah Carr today. Carr looks at a Louisiana program that uses student test scores to evaluate teacher training programs. The education reporter sat down with WWNO's Eve Troeh to talk about her latest work, which Carr says could transform teacher training in Louisiana and across the nation.