Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Business & Technology
Mon August 6, 2012
Stirling will manage Taylor Energy Building
Stirling Properties has been awarded a contract to manage the Taylor Energy Building on Lee Circle. The 30,000-square-foot building is owned by the Taylor Foundation.
Terms were not disclosed in the announcement on Monday.