Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Business & Technology
Mon August 6, 2012
Stirling will manage Taylor Energy Building
Stirling Properties has been awarded a contract to manage the Taylor Energy Building on Lee Circle. The 30,000-square-foot building is owned by the Taylor Foundation.
Terms were not disclosed in the announcement on Monday.