Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Thu September 6, 2012
State offices still closed in St. John, Plaquemines
Because of continued safety concerns after Hurricane Isaac, Commissioner of Administration Paul Rainwater says state government offices will remain closed in St. John the Baptist and Plaquemines parishes.
The offices will be closed Thursday and Friday.
State offices in other parishes have reopened since the storm.