Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Thu September 6, 2012
State offices still closed in St. John, Plaquemines
Because of continued safety concerns after Hurricane Isaac, Commissioner of Administration Paul Rainwater says state government offices will remain closed in St. John the Baptist and Plaquemines parishes.
The offices will be closed Thursday and Friday.
State offices in other parishes have reopened since the storm.