Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Thu September 6, 2012
State offices still closed in St. John, Plaquemines
Because of continued safety concerns after Hurricane Isaac, Commissioner of Administration Paul Rainwater says state government offices will remain closed in St. John the Baptist and Plaquemines parishes.
The offices will be closed Thursday and Friday.
State offices in other parishes have reopened since the storm.