Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Gulf Oil Spill
Tue May 18, 2010
St Tammany Parish works to keep oil out of Lake Pontchartrain
New Orleans, LA – Leaders in St. Tammany Parish have been working diligently to prevent the oil from reaching the lakes that connect to the gulf. Jollaine Schear reports that St. Tammany president Kevin Davis has gained the support of local and national leaders in protecting these bodies of water from the spill.