Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Gulf Oil Spill
Tue May 18, 2010
St Tammany Parish works to keep oil out of Lake Pontchartrain
New Orleans, LA – Leaders in St. Tammany Parish have been working diligently to prevent the oil from reaching the lakes that connect to the gulf. Jollaine Schear reports that St. Tammany president Kevin Davis has gained the support of local and national leaders in protecting these bodies of water from the spill.