Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
St. Bernard Parish
Sun December 16, 2012
St. Bernard Names Finance Director
Ross Gonzales has been appointed director of finance for St. Bernard Parish.
Gonzales, a certified public accountant, is a University of New Orleans graduate. He replaces Beverly Gariepy, who recently accepted a position with St. Tammany Parish government.
Gonzales has served as housing and redevelopment coordinator for St. Bernard since last January.
He will be replaced in that position by James Pittman, who previously worked as a public administration professor at Southern University in New Orleans and as a division director for the Mississippi Department of Transportation.
St. Bernard Parish Hospital
The Picture Show