Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- Dalai Lama Brings Timely Message To New Orleans
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Master Plan
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
Wed October 31, 2012
A Spooktacular Halloween Show
We're celebrating Halloween on this week's edition of Louisiana Eats!
Poppy is joined by Mary Ann Winkowski to talk about her ability to communicate with the spirit world. Plus, we'll demystify the history of absinthe before hearing from a voodoo priestess about rituals, mojo bags, and herbal remedies.
And don't forget to answer our culinary question: "What is the green and white stripped gourd that is Louisiana's nature pumpkin that tastes like a sweet potato?"