Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Wed October 31, 2012
A Spooktacular Halloween Show
We're celebrating Halloween on this week's edition of Louisiana Eats!
Poppy is joined by Mary Ann Winkowski to talk about her ability to communicate with the spirit world. Plus, we'll demystify the history of absinthe before hearing from a voodoo priestess about rituals, mojo bags, and herbal remedies.
And don't forget to answer our culinary question: "What is the green and white stripped gourd that is Louisiana's nature pumpkin that tastes like a sweet potato?"