Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Wed August 10, 2011
3 cups sugar
1 cup water
3 tablespoons clear vanilla extract
3 tablespoons almond extract
1 cup canned Carnation milk
1 tablespoon red food coloring
Boil the sugar and water together for five minutes. Cool completely and add the rest of the ingredients. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Pour 1/4 cup nectar syrup over a couple of scoops of vanilla ice cream in a tall glass. Add soda water and top with whipped cream and a cherry.
We'd love to hear from you! Email us!