Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Mon September 17, 2012
SLU sets Constitution Day lecture
Ryan Rowberry, a former U.S. Supreme Court fellow, will be the featured lecturer as Southeastern Louisiana University marks Constitution Day on Thursday.
Rowberry is an assistant professor at the Georgia State University College of Law and associate director of the Center for the Comparative Study of Metropolitan Growth. His presentation, "The History, Structure, and Challenges of the U.S. Legal System," is set for 1 p.m. in Southeastern's Student Union Theatre.
It is free and open to the public.
The lecture is sponsored by the university's department of history and political science.