Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
Mon September 17, 2012
SLU sets Constitution Day lecture
Ryan Rowberry, a former U.S. Supreme Court fellow, will be the featured lecturer as Southeastern Louisiana University marks Constitution Day on Thursday.
Rowberry is an assistant professor at the Georgia State University College of Law and associate director of the Center for the Comparative Study of Metropolitan Growth. His presentation, "The History, Structure, and Challenges of the U.S. Legal System," is set for 1 p.m. in Southeastern's Student Union Theatre.
It is free and open to the public.
The lecture is sponsored by the university's department of history and political science.