Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- For The First Time In 70 Years, Wild Whooping Cranes Have Laid Eggs In Louisiana
Thu January 17, 2013
SLU Offers Seminar on Social Media Marketing
The Louisiana Small Business Development Center at Southeastern Louisiana University will partner with the Franklinton Chamber of Commerce for a seminar focused on social media marketing.
The session will be held on Jan. 30 from 1-3 p.m. at the Franklinton Town Hall.
There is no cost to attend, but pre-registration is requested. Wi-Fi will be available during the class, so participants can bring a fully charged laptop, tablet or smartphone.
For more information or to register, contact the center at 985-549-3831. Participants also can register online at www.lsbdc.org.