Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Thu January 17, 2013
SLU Offers Seminar on Social Media Marketing
The Louisiana Small Business Development Center at Southeastern Louisiana University will partner with the Franklinton Chamber of Commerce for a seminar focused on social media marketing.
The session will be held on Jan. 30 from 1-3 p.m. at the Franklinton Town Hall.
There is no cost to attend, but pre-registration is requested. Wi-Fi will be available during the class, so participants can bring a fully charged laptop, tablet or smartphone.
For more information or to register, contact the center at 985-549-3831. Participants also can register online at www.lsbdc.org.