Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Mon December 24, 2012
SLU Offers Bookkeeping Certificate Program
Southeastern Louisiana University will offer a bookkeeping certificate program beginning in February.
Three courses make up the program, which uses QuickBooks 2012 software.
Bookkeeping Level 1: QuickBooks 2012, is an introductory course covering basic accounting terms, setting up a cash-basis business in QuickBooks, financial report processing and payroll entry and terminology. Taught by Deborah Anderson, the course will be held on Tuesdays Feb. 19-March 12 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at the Livingston Parish Literacy and Technology Center in Walker. Cost is $375, which includes the textbook.
The course, when combined with Bookkeeping Level II: QuickBooks 2012 and Bookkeeping: QuickBooks Intuit Certified User Test Review, will lead to a bookkeeping certificate.
For registration and more information, visit www.southeastern.edu/es or call SLU's extended studies division at 985-549-2301.
Business & Technology
Arts & Culture