Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Mon December 24, 2012
SLU Offers Bookkeeping Certificate Program
Southeastern Louisiana University will offer a bookkeeping certificate program beginning in February.
Three courses make up the program, which uses QuickBooks 2012 software.
Bookkeeping Level 1: QuickBooks 2012, is an introductory course covering basic accounting terms, setting up a cash-basis business in QuickBooks, financial report processing and payroll entry and terminology. Taught by Deborah Anderson, the course will be held on Tuesdays Feb. 19-March 12 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at the Livingston Parish Literacy and Technology Center in Walker. Cost is $375, which includes the textbook.
The course, when combined with Bookkeeping Level II: QuickBooks 2012 and Bookkeeping: QuickBooks Intuit Certified User Test Review, will lead to a bookkeeping certificate.
For registration and more information, visit www.southeastern.edu/es or call SLU's extended studies division at 985-549-2301.
Business & Technology
Arts & Culture