Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Wed June 8, 2011
Shrimp & Starters
Peach and Blueberry Crumble
1/3 cup pecans, almonds or walnuts, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
8 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
2 cups peeled and sliced peaches
1 cup blueberries
1 tablespoon flour
1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Combine the (topping) flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt in a bowl. Cut in the butter with a fork or a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Stir in the nuts and rolled oats and set aside.
Mix the (filling) flour, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Toss the peaches in the filling mixture, gently to coat.
Pour peach mixture into an 8 inch square baking dish and sprinkle topping evenly over the peaches.
Bake for 35 - 45 minutes in preheated 375 F. oven. Serve warm topped with ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
We'd love to hear from you!! Email us!