Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Fri September 14, 2012
Should Women Learn To Cook For Men? Guys Weigh In
Host Michel Martin and the Barbershop guys continue the discussion by dishing on the recent article "I Learned to Cook for a Man. Am I a Sell Out?" They discuss whether women need to spend time in the kitchen in order to show affection. Plus, they talk about a recent report on poverty and income disparity.