Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Fri July 27, 2012
Should We Bring Back Tug-Of-War, Club Swinging?
Originally published on Fri July 27, 2012 10:57 am
It's an Olympics-themed Barbershop this week. The guys weigh in on a Greek athlete who was expelled from the Games after an offensive Twitter post. They'll also share their opinions on the best sporting event - and perhaps most silly. Badminton anyone? Host Michel Martin checks in with writer Jimi Izrael; sports editor Dave Zirin, Univision's Fernando Vila and sports columnist William Rhoden.