Most Active Stories
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 22, 2015
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Where Y'Eat: Relighting The Tiki Torch
Arts & Culture
Fri February 14, 2014
Shotgun Geography: Richard Campanella's Cityscapes
Tulane School of Architecture professor and author Richard Campanella explains a new aspect of New Orleans geography and culture in his monthly Cityscapes column for NOLA.com. This month: Shotgun geography, an examination of the shotgun house.
WWNO News Director Eve Troeh sat down with Campanella to learn more.
Notes from New Orleans
Red River Radio