Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Short-Term Rental Stakeholders All Agree On One Thing: Current Law Inadequate
Fri April 6, 2012
ShopTalk: Think Twice Before You Jaywalk?
This week, the Barbershop guys discuss the Supreme Court's ruling that people arrested for minor offenses can be strip searched. They also weigh in on gun culture and current gun control laws. Host Michel Martin checks in with freelance journalist Jimi Izrael, civil rights attorney Arsalan Iftikhar, and columnists Ruben Navarrette and Steven Gray.