Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Battle Brewing In Holy Cross Over Proposed Highrises
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Fri April 6, 2012
ShopTalk: Think Twice Before You Jaywalk?
This week, the Barbershop guys discuss the Supreme Court's ruling that people arrested for minor offenses can be strip searched. They also weigh in on gun culture and current gun control laws. Host Michel Martin checks in with freelance journalist Jimi Izrael, civil rights attorney Arsalan Iftikhar, and columnists Ruben Navarrette and Steven Gray.