Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Fri February 24, 2012
Shop Talk: Are Rihanna, Brown Condoning Abuse?
Host Michel Martin and the Barbershop guys discuss singers Chris Brown and Rihanna. Brown was convicted of assaulting Rihanna three years ago. Now, they've released remixes of songs featuring each other. The guys also weigh in on affirmative action and whether race should be considered in college admissions.