Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Gulf oil slick
Thu April 12, 2012
Shell report of Gulf oil slick
HOUSTON (AP) — Shell Oil reports that it has mobilized an
oil spill response vessel after a light, 10-square-mile oil slick
was spotted between two of its major production sites in the
Gulf of Mexico. The light sheen was spotted about 130 miles
southeast of New Orleans.