Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Machete-Wielding Man Attacks TSA Agents At Louis Armstrong Airport, Is Shot By Police
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
Sun July 14, 2013
Second Annual Conference Focuses on Parkinson's
Originally published on Mon July 29, 2013 11:31 am
Pennington Biomedical Research Center in Baton Rouge presents physicians and researchers investigating Parkinson's on Saturday, July 27. Carol Harrison, a researcher who has Parkinson's herself, has been instrumental in coming up with the line-up for the Parkinson's Disease Conference in its first two years.
More information is available at www.pbrc.edu/events/parkinsons.
Science & Health
Red River Radio