Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
Thu April 7, 2011
Scott S. Cowen Institute Releases Public School Finances Report
By Angela Taylor
New Orleans, LA – The Scott S. Cowen Institute for Public Education Initiatives recently released a school finances report as part of its "State of Public Education in New Orleans" series. It's a rare opportunity to get a glimpse at the overall fiscal health of the city's public school system. Angela Taylor brings us the report's overview.
We also invite your comments or ideas for future reports: firstname.lastname@example.org.