Terrebonne and Lafourche parish governments are making sandbags available to residents as Tropical Storm Lee approaches.
The Houma Courier reports they are available at no charge at the following locations:
- Houma-Terrebonne Civic Center parking lot, 346 Civic Center Blvd.
- Adult softball fields at the Houma-Terrebonne Airport on Louisiana Highway 24
- Montegut Fire Station, 1105 Louisiana Highway 55
- Pointe-aux-Chenes Fire Station, 1466 Louisiana Highway 665
- Ward 7 Center, 5006 Louisiana Highway 56, Chauvin
- St. Ann Church, 4353 Louisiana Highway 24, Bourg
- Grand Caillou Fire Station, Louisiana Highway 57, Bobtown
- Upper Bayou Dularge Fire Station, 633 Bayou Dularge Road
- Lower Bayou Dularge Fire Station, 1038 Falgout Canal Road
- Coteau Park, 2325 Coteau Road, next to Coteau Fire Station
- Cannata's parking lot, 6307 W. Park Ave., Houma
- Schriever Fire Station, 1529 W. Park Ave.
- Bayou Black Fire Station, 2820 Savanne Road, Houma
- Gibson Fire Station, 116 Moss St.
- Gibson East Fire Station, 5218 Bayou Black Drive
- Donner-Chacahoula Fire Station, 1805 Louisiana Highway 20
- Gray Park, Louisiana Highway 24
- Friendswood Church, 3589 Friendswood Drive, Houma
- Mechanicville Gym, 2814 Senator St., east Houma
- Roselawn Avenue and Payne Street, east Houma
- Region A Barn, 2565 Veterans Blvd., Thibodaux
- Region B Barn, 129 Texas St., Raceland
- Region C Barn, 6236 Louisiana Highway 308, Lockport
- Region D Barn, 128 W. 97th St., Galliano
- Ward 11 Barn, 104 Myrtle Place, Bayou Blue
- Ward 6 Barn, 122 Choctaw Barn Road, Choctaw