Most Active Stories
- Fazendeville, the town razed to make way for the Chalmette National Monument
- Photo Gallery: 2015 New Orleans Comic Con
- Electric car company Tesla Motors expanding number of charging stations in Louisiana
- Le Show For The Week Of Jan. 11, 2015
- Tickets Now On Sale For Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me! — March 12, 2015 At The Saenger Theatre
This Is NPR
Tue December 18, 2012
Rob Delaney Hearts NPR
Originally published on Tue December 18, 2012 4:12 pm
Rob Delaney was a stand-up comedian before extending his work to the feeds of Twitter, where his popularity (he has 670,000 followers) has translated into more ticket sales than anything else he's ever done.
In an interview on All Things Considered, Delaney spoke with NPR Host Audie Cornish about the differences between his Twitter persona (outrageous and satirical) and the role he plays as a humorist on stage (husband and father), and how the internet has given humorists like himself new ways to reach audiences.
Delaney says he will post anything on Twitter to get a laugh, even if it's not something he believes, but we're pretty sure his love for NPR is the real deal.