Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Thu April 10, 2014
Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Each month geographer Richard Campanella shares a few insights from his Cityscapes column, found at Nola.com and the Times-Picayune. Today he describes a building that once defined the New Orleans skyline. It was a shot tower — a factory to produce ammunition.
We sat down to talk with Professor Campanella about the structure.