Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Harbor Town Casino
Thu July 5, 2012
Revised Plan Ready for New Gulfport Casino
GULFPORT, Miss. — Developers of Gulfport's waterfront Harbor Town Casino say they will present new plans to the Mississippi Gaming Commission on July 19. Rotate Black CEO John Paulsen tells the Sun Herald the plan increases the investment from $87 million to $100 million. He says developers will bring in a four-star hotel with an upscale swimming pool area and cabanas.