Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Harbor Town Casino
Thu July 5, 2012
Revised Plan Ready for New Gulfport Casino
GULFPORT, Miss. — Developers of Gulfport's waterfront Harbor Town Casino say they will present new plans to the Mississippi Gaming Commission on July 19. Rotate Black CEO John Paulsen tells the Sun Herald the plan increases the investment from $87 million to $100 million. He says developers will bring in a four-star hotel with an upscale swimming pool area and cabanas.