Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Wed November 14, 2012
Revelations from Unexpected Artifacts
On this week's Louisiana Eats! we'll hear from Professor Jim Heimann as he talks about the evolution of restaurant menus in the the 20th century and how they chart the cultural values of America. Then, documentary filmmaker Peggy Scott Laborde gets nostalgic about New Orleans' favorite food and drinks.