Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
Wed June 1, 2011
The Rethinkers, Oysters, and Baumer Preserves
1/2 cup oil
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups grated unpeeled raw zucchini
2 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground cloves
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Beat eggs, oil sugar and vanilla until light and thick. Fold in grated zucchini.
Sift dry ingredients together. Stir into wet mixture just until blended.
Pour batter into pan. Bake in middle of oven for 1 hour 15 min or until cake tester comes out clean.
Cool slightly, remove from pans and cool completely.
We'd love to hear from you! Email us!