Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Wed June 1, 2011
The Rethinkers, Oysters, and Baumer Preserves
1/2 cup oil
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups grated unpeeled raw zucchini
2 1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground cloves
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Beat eggs, oil sugar and vanilla until light and thick. Fold in grated zucchini.
Sift dry ingredients together. Stir into wet mixture just until blended.
Pour batter into pan. Bake in middle of oven for 1 hour 15 min or until cake tester comes out clean.
Cool slightly, remove from pans and cool completely.
We'd love to hear from you! Email us!