Most Active Stories
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
Sun January 20, 2013
Remembering Pauline Phillips, A Woman With A Sharp Pen
Originally published on Sun January 20, 2013 7:05 am
Pauline Phillips, whose "Dear Abby" column offered advice about love and life to readers around the world, died at the age of 94. Host Rachel Martin discusses Philips' career with Amy Dickinson, the Chicago Tribune's advice columnist for "Ask Amy."