Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Sun January 20, 2013
Remembering Pauline Phillips, A Woman With A Sharp Pen
Originally published on Sun January 20, 2013 7:05 am
Pauline Phillips, whose "Dear Abby" column offered advice about love and life to readers around the world, died at the age of 94. Host Rachel Martin discusses Philips' career with Amy Dickinson, the Chicago Tribune's advice columnist for "Ask Amy."