Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Sun January 20, 2013
Remembering Pauline Phillips, A Woman With A Sharp Pen
Originally published on Sun January 20, 2013 7:05 am
Pauline Phillips, whose "Dear Abby" column offered advice about love and life to readers around the world, died at the age of 94. Host Rachel Martin discusses Philips' career with Amy Dickinson, the Chicago Tribune's advice columnist for "Ask Amy."