Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
WWNO News Features
Tue January 18, 2011
Recreational Fly Fishing Guide Baffled by BP's Claims Process
By Eve Abrams
New Orleans, Louisiana – The Gulf South isn't known for fly fishing, but New Orleans resident Gregg Arnold made a successful career out of it - up until last April's Macondo well explosion cast a pall over nearby fishing waters. Now Arnold is contending with a claims process in which he doesn't know if and when he will receive compensation, or for how much that compensation might be. Gregg Arnold shared his confusion with Eve Abrams.