Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
Thu January 10, 2013
Rebuilding Haiti: A Slow Process
It's still unclear how many people died during the earthquake in Haiti — even three years later. Host Michel Martin talks with Amy Wilentz, author of 'Farewell, Fred Voodoo: A Letter from Haiti.' They discuss the slow process of rebuilding and how some people who are trying to help, end up doing more harm than good.