Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Sound of Books
Tue November 23, 2010
The Reading Life with Susan Larson 11/23/10
New Orleans, LA – In the debut program, host Susan Larson is joined by David Rutledge and Sarah Inman talking about the new anthology, Where We Know, New Orleans As Home, a poem by Peter Cooley, a review of Pat Conroy's My Reading Life, and Fred Kasten's Sound of Books interview with Thelonious Monk biographer Robin Kelley.