Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Reading Life
Tue April 3, 2012
The Reading Life: Larry Powell and Susan Haltom
Tonight on The Reading Life: Tulane University historian Lawrence Powell, author of "The Accidental City: Improvising New Orleans," and Susan Haltom, author of "One Writer’s Garden: Eudora Welty’s Home Place."
Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. and Saturday at 12:30 p.m. on WWNO, 89.9 FM.