Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
The Sound of Books
Thu June 30, 2011
The Reading Life 6/29/11
New Orleans, LA – The Reading Life takes a trip to Audubon Zoo to visit the Language of Conservation project. The project consists of more than 30 beautiful poetry installations throughout the Zoo. We'll talk with Poet-in-Residence Mark Doty and Zoo Educator Brenda Walkenhorst.