Most Active Stories
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — The Shape We're In Now
- The Louisiana Coast: Last Call — How We Got This Way: The Mississippi River
- Bring Your Own Presents: 'Virginia'
- Dirty Diapers Pile Up In Portland Recycling Bins: 'It's Not Pretty'
- As With Dalai Lama Today, Pope's Visit To New Orleans 25 Years Ago Came Amid Violence
The Sound of Books
Tue January 18, 2011
The Reading Life 1/11/11
New Orleans – Dr. Patricia Brady discusses her new book, "A Being So Gentle: The Frontier Love story of Rachel and Andrew Jackson." Fred Kasten interviews Richard Campanella about his new book about Abraham Lincoln's flatboat voyages on the Mississippi, and James Nolan reads a poem about a perfect day in New Orleans.