Most Active Stories
- Le Show For April 13, 2014
- Sarah Vowell Riffs On Satchmo, 'The Incredibles' And Andrew Jackson
- Barataria Bay, 4 Years After The Deepwater Horizon Disaster
- The Listening Post Asks: Should Sex Education Be Required In Louisiana Public Schools?
- Richard Campanella Cityscapes: New Orleans' Tallest, Strangest, Forgotten Building
The Sound of Books
Tue January 18, 2011
The Reading Life 1/11/11
New Orleans – Dr. Patricia Brady discusses her new book, "A Being So Gentle: The Frontier Love story of Rachel and Andrew Jackson." Fred Kasten interviews Richard Campanella about his new book about Abraham Lincoln's flatboat voyages on the Mississippi, and James Nolan reads a poem about a perfect day in New Orleans.