Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Arts & Culture
Fri June 17, 2011
Read My Pins!
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – Read My Pins: The Madeleine Albright Collection, organized by the Museum of Arts and Design, is on view at the New Orleans Museum of Art thru August 14th. Costume jewelry, flea market finds and souvenir pins make up the bulk of former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's diplomatic arsenal of gems.