Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Arts & Culture
Fri June 17, 2011
Read My Pins!
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – Read My Pins: The Madeleine Albright Collection, organized by the Museum of Arts and Design, is on view at the New Orleans Museum of Art thru August 14th. Costume jewelry, flea market finds and souvenir pins make up the bulk of former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's diplomatic arsenal of gems.