Most Active Stories
- Le Show For The Week Of Mar. 15, 2015
- Peter Sagal Says New Orleans Is The Best — And He'll Show Us A Great Time Thursday Night
- The Irish Have Been Part Of New Orleans From The Beginning
- Argo The Police Dog Forces Carjacking Suspect Hiding Inside Cemetery Tomb To Surrender
- Episode 609: The Curse Of The Black Lotus
Arts & Culture
Fri June 17, 2011
Read My Pins!
By Diane Mack
New Orleans, La. – Read My Pins: The Madeleine Albright Collection, organized by the Museum of Arts and Design, is on view at the New Orleans Museum of Art thru August 14th. Costume jewelry, flea market finds and souvenir pins make up the bulk of former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's diplomatic arsenal of gems.