Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Sun June 17, 2012
Pro-Bailout Party Leads Greek Vote
Originally published on Sun June 17, 2012 6:05 pm
The conservative New Democracy party has finished first in the Greek election, boosting the prospects that the country will remain in the eurozone. The radical left Syriza party, which wants Greece to ignore its international commitments, finished second.