Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
WWNO News Features
Thu June 9, 2011
Preservation Hall Turns Fifty!
By Eve Abrams
New Orleans, Louisiana – This Saturday marks the 50th anniversary of Preservation Hall, the French Quarter sanctuary for traditional New Orleans Jazz. Eve Abrams brings us this tribute to the venue which, despite many changes, still showcases New Orleans' indigenous music each night, and nurtures the culture it's inextricably tied to.