Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
- Fishermen And Retailers Go High-Tech For Authentic Gulf Seafood
French Quarter Home Invasion
Sat July 21, 2012
Police: Photos helped ID alleged home invader
New Orleans police say photographs taken by neighbors as a man ran away after a home invasion in the French Quarter helped them make an arrest within a day.
Police say 31-year-old Ronnie Tolliver was booked earlier this week with home invasion, aggravated burglary and aggravated battery.
Investigators say Tolliver allegedly followed a man home about 1 p.m. on July 15, forced his way into the residence, then hit the man over the head with an unidentified object.
Police say Tolliver, who was arrested on Monday, also was booked on earlier warrants accusing him of domestic battery and criminal damage to property.