Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Thu March 7, 2013
Please Tell Us You've Done This Too: Ever Worn Mismatched Shoes?
If your shoes say a lot about you, as we learned last year, what does it say if the ones you're wearing don't match?
-- That it's not a good idea to get dressed in the dark?
-- That perhaps this blogger needs to pay more attention to what he's doing in the morning?
-- Or that he buys boringly similar shoes?
Imagine my surprise when I looked down at my feet after getting to work this morning.
Now, please make me feel better:
Note: That's not a scientific survey — but if a majority of Two-Way readers say "yes" this blogger will cite that as proof he's not an idiot.