Most Active Stories
- Le Show For July 20, 2014
- Jazz Composer Jerome Theriot Celebrates New Release; Cat On A Hot Tin Roof; Hurray For The Riff Raff
- Women Stage Protest At Hobby Lobby In Elmwood
- 'Pink Slime' Is Making A Comeback. Do You Have A Beef With That?
- State Representative In New Orleans East Sounds Call Over Coastal Erosion
Thu October 3, 2013
Plaquemines Parish Takes Precautions For Tropical Storm Karen
Authorities in Plaquemines Parish say they are taking early precautions as Tropical Storm Karen moves northward in the Gulf of Mexico.
Parish President Billy Nungesser says residents are being asked to clear drainage basins and secure loose lawn items and garbage cans.
Nungesser says all pump stations in Plaquemines are operational and crews on stand-by for possible operations because of the storm.
Tropical Storm Karen