Most Active Stories
- Live Stream And Chat: What Can #NOLASchools Teach Us?
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- Le Show For The Week Of April 26, 2015
- Southeast Louisiana Legal Services Helps Delgado Students Jump Legal Hurdles
- A million dead birds and five years later, scientists still struggling to assess BP spill's impact
Mon February 4, 2013
Pickpocket Snagged Seven Super Bowl Tickets
New Orleans police say a man carrying his family's Super Bowl tickets in his rear pants pocket lost them to a pickpocket as he left Harrah's Casino.
Investigators say a man in a jogging suit and dark knit cap followed the family as it left the casino near the French Quarter just before 11 p.m. on Saturday.
They say the suspect walked up behind the unidentified victim and took an envelope containing seven Super Bowl tickets.
Police said the suspect met four other men and two women on nearby Canal Street and the group left the scene.
Investigators say they have surveillance video of the alleged pickpocket.
Surveillance video: http://bit.ly/XC0KIq